Tuesday 25 August 2015

We All Have A Story To Tell


So, It is just when we come into view. A word might have not been uttered but the statement has already been made. It is what we wear and the way we decorate our body. Every single segment of enhancement beautify us. It speaks on behalf of us. Cut short hair, gold chain on your neck, embroidered dress, tattoo on the calf, the lavish leather boots, biker jacket or engagement ring: It describes you at once. It makes you belong to something. It gives you an identity.   


Fashion for me is not only about glitz and glamour but it is every single element which creates an identity- a STORY. 


I am Abhaya Sharma; 22 years old working as a fashion designer in Delhi. Having lived in 6 different cities I consider myself as a part of India. I did my graduation in fashion design from Pearl Academy, Jaipur. Making people move emotionally by creating new stuff has always been my hobby. I love travelling, photography, designing and art. I believe I am an explorer. I love to dance like nobody is watching me. I love to share stories with people. 'Enveloped Appearance' is an initiative to share the feelings, meanings, purposes, romance and adventure of the decorated body.     

Let's celebrate the Envelope! 









No comments:

Post a Comment